2nd Chance Deluxe Upgrade Discount
What’s in the Box
- HD Free Unlimited Antenna
- VHF Extenders
- 15 db 4-Way Signal Booster
- 65’ Coaxial Cable
- 10’ Coaxial Extension
- Wall Mounting Kit
- Signal Booster Power Adapter
Get Unlimited TV, Forever!
Whole House Solution
You can now receive free HD channels, movies, & networks in 4k resolution that feeds up to 3 TVs.
Features a UV coating for a weather resistant finish. Installs on any wall, roof, or balcony. Safe for indoor and outdoor use.
Optimized for Clear Reception
Get stations for up to 100 miles in every direction (a 200 mile diameter) and can be used with existing cable wires.
Powered FM Antenna
Pick up the nearest local broadcasting signal over air. The powered FM Antenna gets more free music, news, and sports.
Quick & Easy Installation
Works right out of the box! Install the Unlimited Antenna in 4 easy to follow steps.
Mount Antenna Anywhere
Mount the fully assembled antenna inside or outside your home or RV and connect the coaxial cable.
Powered Signal Booster
Connect the other end of the cable to the 4-way signal booster. Then connect the additional cable to any of the TV terminals.
Plug Booster into TV
Connect the other end of the black coaxial cable to the “Antenna In” terminal on the back of your TV.
Search for Channels
Go to your TV’s source selection settings menu and look for the “AIR” signal, do an automatic search for free HD channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can’t find what you’re looking for? See our full FAQ list
I’m not getting many channels, what do I do?
1. Recheck the connection to see if all cables and power adapters are connected properly.
2. Always remember to do a TV channel scan — do this each time you try a new position for the antenna.
3. The signal reception is varied as it can be influenced by the environment, the position of the Antenna, tall buildings and big power consumption devices (like refrigerators, microwave ovens, and washing machines.) Users should try to install the Antenna outside and as high as possible.
4. The users can check how many channels they can receive around their location via antennaweb.org to view their local area broadcast towers.
5. The Federal Government has been changing frequencies for some broadcasters. A station may be broadcasting on a different bandwidth which would cause the station to be dropped from a customer's TV. To fix the problem, you should rescan for channels using your TV's remote. The government has provided this website: www.fcc.gov/rescan as a resource customers to use to help them fix this issue.
Where is the MENU button that is visible in the Advertisement?
The HD antenna does not come with a remote control. You’ll need to use your TV’s remote and look for the “MENU” button on it.
During heavy wind or rain, why are channels sometimes lost?
There is a possibility the signal reception will be varied on rainy or windy days when nearby trees move and obscure broadcast signals.
You should re-scan regularly to receive up-to-date channels.
What can I do to improve my reception?
1. Recheck to make sure all cables and power adapters are connected properly.
2. Try a new position for the antenna and re-scan channels.
Does the antenna come with a remote control and channel guide?
The HD Antenna does not have a remote. The remote control in the advertisement is an example of the remote control that comes with your TV. The antenna does not come with a channel guide. This is a feature that is built into Smart TVs.
Can I put my antenna in the basement and connect wirelessly?
You cannot connect to the HD antenna wirelessly. The HD antenna must be connected to the TV with a coaxial cable for signal reception to occur.
Basement placement is also not ideal. Unless you are within a city location and signal penetration is very strong. For the best reception, the antenna is better placed as high inside the house as possible. Outside the house is even better.